Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop...Or Be Thrown!

An Iraqi journalist (or from President Bush's point of view, some random Arab) threw not one but two shoes at him. Thankfully, our president was able to duck them both. LOL! I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. When I saw it for the first time on CNN, my jaw hit the floor. I was shocked not because the journalist threw two shoes at our Commander in Chief (an extreme show of disrespect in Arab culture, or any culture for that matter), but because I didn't know that Bush was able to bob and weave like he did. Hey it could of been worse...given the turmoil that the now detained journalist's country had to endure because of "The Decider's" decision to invade a sovereign nation without provocation, our current POTUS is lucky that he had to only dodge footwear and not a bullet (yah, what the hell was the secret service doing anyway?!?). Enjoy!




-Noface
*Disclaimer* although I find the video hilarious, I do not condone the actions of this journalist nor do I support anything being thrown at a head of state (even if it is G.W. Bush).

No comments: