The Incomparable Ugly Black John (http://uglyblackjohn.blogspot.com/) has decided to award me with the blog honor Splash Award. Though I wouldn’t usually do this, I am compelled to pass the award on to other bloggers who I feel are worthy (in my estimation) of such an honor. The bloggers I choose must be those that I find amusing, alluring, bewitching, impressive or inspirational.
The one who receives the award must do the following:
1) Place the Splash Award logo on their post and site (blog).
2) Nominate up to nine blogs that inspire, bewitch, amuse, impress, or inspire.
3) Be sure to link to your nominations.
4) Let the recipient know of the award on their blog.
5) Mention and link to the person from whom the award was received.
So with out further ado, here is my divine nine(in no particular order of course)
1. Ugly Black John (of course); http://uglyblackjohn.blogspot.com/: This blogger is as prolific as his posts are thought provoking
2. Dalyn Montgomery (Brohammas); http://dalynart.blogspot.com/: This blogger is not your typical white anti-racist (plus he’s a writer/artist like me)
3. Field Negro; http://field-negro.blogspot.com/: This blogger is like the black Peter Jennings (or is it Chris Mathews?) of the afro-sphere. News that is important, though at times deemed not MSM worthy (erroneously so) can be found here.
4. Siddity; http://siditty.blogspot.com/: This blogger is her own woman with her own mind.
5. Danielle Belton (The Black Snob); http://blacksnob.com/: This blogger knows how to illicit the snob in all of us. Also, her cyber stalking of CNN news anchor T. J. Holmes is hilarious.
6. Legal Pub; http://legalpublication.blogspot.com/: This blogger is my pusher, the one I go to get my legal news fix.
7. Abagond; http://abagond.wordpress.com/: This blogger is will post about any and everything that tickles his fancy, yet he always manages to keep things interesting.
8. Big Man (Raving Black Lunatic); http://ravingblacklunatic.blogspot.com/: This blogger shows that there is a method to the madness.
9. Macon D; http://stuffwhitepeopledo.blogspot.com/: This blogger is also another white anti-racist who explores some tendencies that he believes is common among white people. Whether or not you agree with him, his posts are usually a good read.
Check these blogs out. I promise you that you won't be disappointed.