Thursday, October 2, 2008

The VEEP Debate



I just finished watching the debate and ummm....WTF Palin? I mean really, folksy works on the stump (let's be real it draws the crowd), but in a debate it just makes you look Bushish (I just made that up). Now, maybe that would have worked 4 years ago (indeed evidence suggests that it did) but in these times that ain't gonna fly. I don't understand how she can just ramble on and not even come close to answering most of the questions that were asked of her. I really hope that buzz words like "Alaska" "Darn Right" "Hockey Mom" and "Maverick" did not bamboozle the millions of people that watched this debate. If anyone can tell me what exactly she was saying, I will give that person a chocolate chip cookie with a glass of milk.

Now, Biden was not Perfect but he did a hell of a lot better than I thought he would and it seemed to me the he dominated the debate in talking points and in presence. This of course is just my opinion and I'm sure that others would beg to differ.


Now all there is to do is wait for the late night comedians and those knuckleheads from YouTube to tell us what really happened in the debate.


-Noface

*Photo Courtesy of CNN.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'd like to give a shout out the the 3rd grade class at blah blah blah elementary school."

And I thought, are you freakin' kidding me right now. Did that beyatch just give a shout out in a national debate???

MAVERICK!

'till next time...